Enforcement Regulations of the Vocational Training Act（2000.12.30）
Promulgated by the Executive Yuan to cover all twelve articles on March 21, 1996 by the Order of Tai-75-Nei-Tze-No. 5496.
Amended Articles 2, 8 and 9, and promulgated by the Executive Yuan on December 30, 2000 by the Order of Tai-89-Lao-Tze-No.36308.
The Regulations are drawn up in accordance with the stipulation of Article 43 of the Vocational Training Act (hereinafter referred to as the Act).
The close coordinations between vocational training and employment services referred to in Article 4 of the Act shall be carried out in the following manner:
1. While vocational training institutions are planning and executing vocational training programs, they shall take into account the needs of the labor markets.
2. Vocational training institutions shall provide name-lists of their trainees who have no been graduated to the public employment service institutions for placement purposes.
3. Vocational training institutions shall accept the assignments of the public employment service institutions to carry out vocational training programs.
4. Vocational training institutions may accept the assignments of other institutions to carry out vocational training programs.
Before carrying out rudimentary training programs for occupations that are not publicly announced, the vocational training institutions should prepare training plans and submit them to the Central Competent Authority for reference and examination.
The training plans referred to in the preceding Paragraph shall include the following items:
1. Occupations for training and number of classes.
2. Purposes for training.
3. Qualifications for trainees.
4. The duration of training.
5. Training courses.
6. Time schedules for training and training progresses.
7. Cites for training.
8. Equipment for training.
9. Training methods.
10. Rough estimates for training expenses.
Certificates issued to rudimentary training graduates shall contain the following items:
1. Name, sex, place of origin, date of birth of the graduates.
2. Classes and occupations of the training programs.
3. The beginning and the end of the training periods.
4. The hours of training.
5. The training institutions.
In carrying out apprenticeship training, business entities shall have highly skilled personnel possessing the following qualifications to be responsible for technical training and counseling tasks.
1. For those occupations that have already held technical evaluation and assessment, they have already obtained class B certificates for technicians.
2. For those occupations that have not held technical evaluation and assessment, they have more than five years experience in the related work.
In carrying out training for apprentices, business entities shall prepare training plans in accordance with the stipulation of Article 12 of the Act, and in addition to following the measures referred to in Paragraph 2 to Article 3, they shall include the following items:
1. Name of the business entities.
2. Names and qualifications of those responsible for technical training and counseling tasks.
3. Units coordinating with the training.
Matters that shall be mentioned in the certificates for graduates of apprenticeship training may follow, mutatis mutaudis, the stipulation of Article 4.
For those taking part in vocational training programs for disabled persons, they shall in possession of handbooks issued pursuant to the Disabled Persons Welfare Act and are suitable to attend vocational training programs of their intended classes of occupations.
Social welfare institutions or medical institutions may carry out vocational training for disabled persons after they have been duly examined and approved by the competent authorities at the municipal city and country (city) government level in cooperation with the other competent authorities for social welfare and health services.
For those institutions carrying out vocational training for disable persons referred to in the preceding Paragraph, they shall submit training plans to the competent authorities at the municipal city and country (city) government level for reference and examination.
The annual period referred to in the Act is the annual period applicable to each vocational training institution.
In the case that private individuals, organizations, or business entities donate cash, valuable securities, or other movable properties to the vocational training institutions, the institutions that receive such donations shall issue receipts; in the case that donations are immovable properties, the receiving institutions shall, together with the donators, immediately register the transfers of ownerships, and list them on their account books.
These regulations shall become effective on the day of promulgation.