Labor Union Act（2016.11.16）
Provisions of Article 26 are amended and promulgated in accordance with the presidential order of Hua-Zong-Yi-Yi-Zi No. 10500140141 dated Nov. 16, 2016;and the enforcing date shall be determined by the Executive Yuan Promulgated by the Order of the Executive Yuan No. 1050050615 on December 29, 2016 and the Act shall become effective on January 16, 2017
The following matters shall be resolved by the general meeting of members or member representatives:
1. Amendment of the union charter.
2. Disposal of property.
3. Confederation, merging, splitting or dissolution of the labor union.
4. Election, dismissal and suspension of member representatives, directors, supervisors, standing directors, standing supervisors, deputy chairperson, chairperson of board of directors and chairperson of board of supervisors.
5. Suspension and expulsion of members.
6. Standards for collecting various fees, budget, standards for payment and methods of payment and auditing for the labor union.
7. Approval of business reports and annual financial settlement.
8. Utilization and disposal of funds.
9. Establishment of businesses for members.
10.Maintenance and alternation of labor conditions for members.
11. Other important matters concerning members’ rights and obligations.
In case matters referred to in Subparagraph 4 of the preceding paragraph are resolved by the meeting, it shall not be restricted by the Civil Organizations Act and other related statutes and regulations.
For suspension or expulsion of a member, the member shall be given the opportunity to give a statement prior to the resolution to be made at the meeting of members or the meeting of member representatives.