Regulations for Technician Skills Certification Administration and Test Site（2017.10.03）
10.Amended & promulgated Article 22、23、27、27-1、33-1、34、35、36、36-1、39、41、48 by MOL with Lao-Dong-Fa-Neng-Tzu No. 1060518210 on October 3, 2017
Those participating in or conducting Skills certification and aware of or in possession of any of the following informations shall keep such information confidential and may not use it for their advantage or disclose it or steal it for own use:
1. Written or field test questions;
2. Field test evaluation standards and evaluation sheet contents;
3. Referential answers to written or field test questions;
4. Written or field test answer sheets (including field test work pieces and evaluation sheet contents);
5. Information involving test results over which contentions have been raised; and
6. The names and related information of those personnel participating in test question formation, invigilation and marking.
The restrictions set forth in this article shall not apply to the information described in Subparagraphs 1 to 3 when it is to be disclosed to the public in advance.
Certification administration agency employees who are involved in field test administration may not take field tests conducted by his or her employer. If there is only one certification administration agency for the field test, the agency conducting the field test shall obtain the consent of The Central Competent Authority in advance and appoint test invigilation and marking personnel from other certification administration agencies.
Chapter VI Written Test Invigilating and Field Test Invigilating and Marking
Invigilators and markers shall avoid invigilation and marking jobs under any of the following circumstances:
1. Their spouses, ex-spouses, blood relatives within the top four degrees of kinship, or marital relatives within the top three degrees of kinship are taking the field test.
2. Any persons who currently undertake or undertook lectures within 2 years of the first date of registration echelon.
3. Any current head superintendent (responsible person) or direct boss of institutes (organs), group, school or enterprises of the examinee.
4. Other concrete evidence shows that they are likely to be partial when executing their duties.
Invigilators under the circumstances specified in the subparagraph 1 of the preceding Article 1 shall recuse test field invigilation jobs.
Invigilators or makers under the circumstances specified in the preceding two Paragraphs who fail to recuse, shall be ordered to recuse by certification administration agencies conducting written and field tests.
When it is discovered at the test site and in vicinity any examinee attempts to cause trouble, hinder the peace of a test field, disrupt the test order or commit any irregularities, the invigilator shall instantaneously advise and prevent as well as process in accordance with regulations provided in Articles 35 through 36-1.
The invigilator shall report and request the certification administration agency to process any examinee who commits events specified in the preceding paragraph and refuses to listen to advice; and the agency shall report and request the district police station to handle if a particularly serious violation is involved.
Those, who hold a certificate of disability, a disability certificate issued by the education authorities, or the result of identification of disability, shall apply to the certification administration agency for lengthening the duration of the written and field test by 20%.
Written examinees shall enter the test room by showing their admission tickets along with photo ID such as national ID, passport, national insurance card or driver’s license.
After locating designated desks and taking a seat, the examinee shall place the test ticket and the identity documents specified in the preceding paragraph on the left front corner of the desktop or the place instructed by the invigilator for verification; the examinee shall verify the note sign of answer sheet (card), name, ticket number, job categories, level and test questions and other information and, in the event of any data inconsistency or seal angle not being sealed properly, the examinee shall report it to the invigilator immediately.
Written examinee shall be forbidden to bring with him/her mobile phones, pagers, wearable devices or other information transmission, or sensing, shooting, or recording equipment and facility into the test field, except stationery items, which are to be placed according to the invigilator’s instructions.
Before or during the written test, an examinee who commits any of the following situations shall have his/her test participating qualification cancelled and have his/her eligibility to participate in tests withheld.
1. Having a imposter examinee; or
2. Holding forged or altered proof of identity.
Before or during the written test, an examinee who commits any of the following situations shall have his/her test participating qualification cancelled and his/her eligibility to participate in tests withheld, and his/ her score of written test shall be given zero if test is taken.
1.Exchanging seats or test sheets or answer cards with others;
2. Using mobile phones, pagers, wearable devices or other information transmission, or any sensing, shooting, recording equipment and facility; or
3. Failing to abide by the rules of the test site, not accepting the invigilator’s advice, and disrupting the overall order of the test site inside or outside.
Examinee who commits any of the preceding two specified offences shall only be allowed to leave the test site after the stipulated leaving time.
The written test score of an examinee who commits any of the following situations shall be zero:
1. To deliver documents, reference materials, or write related articles or signals;
2. To bring books, references, texts of relevant writing, or related signals;
3. To refuse to submit test questions or answer sheet (card);
4. To use tools inconsistent with test questions requirement;
5. To peek into others' answers sheet (card), or deliberately to make people peek into his answers or talk to each other; or
6. To write or transcribe relevant texts or symbols on tables and chairs, stationery, limbs, test ticket or other premises.
If an examinee is found to have committed any offense specified in paragraph 1 or 2 after the completion of the written test, his/her written test score shall be counted as zero.
A 20-point deduction shall be imposed on written examinees who is discovered to have committed one of the following situations:
1. Having used the seat and therefore the answer card of another examinee throughout the entire test;
2. Opening or damaging the sealed corner of the answer sheets or cutting or smearing the answer sheets (card);
3. Tearing of the tag attached to the test sheets, or writing his or her name or putting down other language texts or symbols on the answer sheets;
4. Leaving the test room within 45 minutes after the test begins;
5. Carrying mobile phones, pagers, wearable devices or other devices with information transmission, sensing, shooting and recording functions or placing the above devices in the drawers, tables, chairs or seats during the test;
6. Using the electronic calculator which is not announced by The Central Competent Authority; or
7. Self-preparing tools and other items are placed without following the instructions of the Invigilator.
A 10-point deduction shall be imposed on written examinees who is discovered to have committed one of the following situations:
1. Opening and reading the test sheets and beginning to answer the questions before the beginning bell goes off;
2. Continuing taking the test after the test time has ended or not leaving the test room right after delivering the test sheets;
3. Having used the wrong seat and therefore the answer card of another examinee but realized the mistake and then made the correction immediately;
4. Carrying blank paper into the test room;
5. Reentering the test room without the permission of the invigilator;
6. Smoking, chewing gum, eating betel nuts or drinking alcoholic beverages in the test field; or
7. Copying the test questions or answers and leaving the test site before the end of the allotted time.
Prior to entering the field test site, the examinee shall show his or her test ticket, field test examination notice, ID documents and self-owned tools to invigilator for inspection, and such forbidden equipment, accessories, plans, mobile phones, pagers, wearable devices or other facilities with functions of information transmission, sensing, shooting or recording shall not be brought into the test field.
If uniforms are required, those not wearing the required uniforms shall be disallowed to enter into the test site and shall be considered failing the test.
Field examinees shall abide by the regulations that invigilators and markers have explained at the test site.
When it is discovered at the test site and in vicinity any examinees attempts to cause trouble, hinder the peace of the test field, disrupt the test order or commit any irregularities, the invigilator shall instantaneously advise and prevent as well as process in accordance with regulations provided in Article 48.
The invigilator shall report and request the certification administration agency conducting a field test to dispose of any examinee who commits events specified in the preceding paragraph and refuses to obey advice; and the agency shall report and request the district police station to handle if a particularly serious violation is involved.
Before or during the field test, an examinee who commits any of the following situations shall have his/her test participating qualification cancelled and his/her eligibility to participate in tests withheld.
1. Having a imposture examinee; or
2. Holding forged or altered proof of identity.
Before or during the field test, examinee who commits any of the following situations shall have his/her test participating qualification cancelled and shall have his/her eligibility to participate in tests withheld, and his/ her score of written test shall be ranked failing if test is taken.
1. Passing information or signals;
2. Assisting or asking others to do the assignment;
3. Exchanging workpieces or diagrams with others;
4. Carrying any tools, equipment, accessories, pictograms, mobile phones, pagers, wearable devices or other equipment and devices with information transmission, sensing, photographing and recording functions or other items which do not comply with the requirements of the test;
5. Damaging the machines or equipment intentionally; or
6. Failing to abide by these Regulations and following the instructions of invigilators and markers and causing disturbances in and outside the test site.
The field test scores of examinee who commits any of following situations shall be regarded as failing:
1. Failing to turn in the work pieces, diagrams or test sheets that are necessary to be turned in;
2. The disposal of self-owned tools, artifacts and related articles is without following the instructions of the invigilator;
3. Violating Article 23; or
4. Knowing that an invigilator or marker has failed to recuse himself or herself as set forth in Article 27 but continuing to take the test.
An examinee who is discovered after the test to have committed one of the situations set forth in the subparagraphs of the preceding paragraph, or paragraph 2 shall be considered failing the test.
For tests conducted in stages or at different stations, any person who has had his/her eligibility withheld shall not be able to further participate in tests conducted in stages or at different stations and his/her written test result shall be regarded as failing.