Regulations for the Implementation of Annuity Insurance under the Labor Pension Act（2019.11.06）
1.Promulgated by the Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan on June 30,2005 by the Order of Lao-Dong-4-Tze-No. 0940033417
2.Amended and promulgated Article 48, by the Order of Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan No.1010130565 on March 9, 2012
3.Amended and Promulgated Articles 1, 3, 8, 9, 11, 14, 20, 21, 24, 25, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 46, 54, 60, 61, 62, 69 of the Regulations by Order No. 1030136496 of the Ministry of Labor, Executive Yuan on December 9, 2014
4.Article 42 of Regulations for the Implementation of Annuity Insurance under the Labor Pension Act amended and promulgated by Ministry of Labor Order of Lao-Dong-Fu-3-Tze- No.1050136605 on January 5, 2017
5.Amendment to Articles 20, 21, 24, 34, 36, 38, 43 and 48 announced per Ministry of Labor Lao-Dong-Fu-3-Zi Order No. 1080136070 on Nov. 6, 2019
Article 24 If there is any change or error in the name, sex/gender, date of birth and national identification or resident certificate number of any person participating in annuity insurance, the employer shall immediately fill out an application for change of his/her information and submit the same, along with photocopies of the national identification card, resident certificate or relevant documents, to the insurer for processing the change.
If there is any omission in the application/report information submitted by the employer, the employer shall make the correction within 10 days from the day following receipt of the written notice from the insurer.
Article 38 Insurers shall prepare and issue a written explanation on annuity insurance rights and interests to the applicants by the end of February of each year. If the applicants are employers, the employers shall forward such written explanation to the workers or commissioned workers within 10 days from receipt.
The written explanation referred to in the preceding Paragraph shall include the following matters:
1. Basic personal information of workers or commissioned workers: Name, national identification number, resident certificate number, sex/gender, date of birth, date of employment;
2. Effective date of annuity insurance contract, date on which workers are eligible to claim pension payment under the annuity insurance, and the accumulated years of premium payment;
3. Total accumulated payable and paid premium amounts as of the previous year;
4. Amount of policy value reserve as of the previous year;
5. Relevant information of investment returns as of the previous year; and
6. The guaranteed return and actual return rates as of the previous year.
If any worker or any commissioned worker raises any question to the employer in connection with the written explanation referred to in the preceding Paragraph, the employer shall ask the insurer to reply regarding its handling within 15 days.