Chapter III Establishment guidelines of Skills Certification
If necessary, The Central Competent Authority may commission agencies (institutions) or organizations to establish guidelines of skills certification.
Before establishing the guidelines stated in the preceding paragraph, The Central Competent Authority shall consult with the competent authority of the related business, schools, training agencies (institutions), enterprises or organizations.
The Central Competent Authority shall appoint 6 to 10 persons that meet one of the following qualifications to establish the guidelines of skills certification for each job category:
1. Having been a teacher of the level of assistant professor or higher and at least 5 years of teaching experience in related fields;
2. Holding a university or higher degree and having at least 10 years of teaching experience in related fields;
3. Holding a college or higher degree and having held an executive position for at least 5 years or a non-executive position for 8 years in the technical or training department of government agencies (institutions)or a legally registered organization;
4. Holding a senior high or vocational school or higher diploma and the highest skills certificate for a related job category , and having at least 10 years of practical experience in a related occupation or having been a vocational trainer in a related field for at least 10 years;
5. Representing The Central Competent Authority or The Central Competent Authority of the industry in concern.
Establishment guidelines of skills certification for certain specified job categories shall not be subject to the restrictions set forth in the preceding paragraph.
The Central Competent Authority may request the competent authority of the related business, schools, enterprises, vocational training agencies (institutions), and organizations to make recommendations when appointing the personnel stated in the preceding Article; those appointed shall be issued a certificate of appointment.
The validity of the certificate of appointment stated in the preceding paragraph shall last from the date of appointment till December 31 of the same year.